Kolomna, Moscow region. Russia.
Camera: Pentax Spotmatic SP II (№5247478)
Lens: MC Macro-Revuenon 28 mm ƒ3.5
Film: ADOX CHS 100 II + dev. D-76
Scanner: Pakon F235+
Photo taken: 02/06/2018
Lazhechnikova Street is a street in the historical center of Kolomna on the territory of the Kremlin. Passes from the Square of Two Revolutions to the north to the entrance to the "Blyudechko" square, crosses Lazarev street, on the right is Kazakova street, on the left - Sovetskiy lane. It is one of the oldest streets in the city of Kolomna.
The street was named in December 1968 in honor of the writer-novelist Ivan Lazhechnikov. In 1921-1968 was called the Soviet, since in the first years of Soviet power there was the first executive committee of the Soviet of Workers' Deputies. Until 1921 it was called Brusenskaya by the name of the Uspensky Brusenskiy convent, that was on it. In the early XX century, the street for some time was called Postal.
On the left in the photo, you can see the Uspensky Brusenskiy convent - one of two monasteries in the Kolomna Kremlin in Kolomna