Online International Marketing Executive
Location: HQ Vienna, Austria
As our Online International Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of coordinationg the creation of exciting content for our international communication channels. You´ll be working with the online team in Vienna and worldwide. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an affinity for arts and wishes to work in a multicultural environment, with a large community of creative individuals.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Support the execution of marketing and sales campaigns worldwide
- Optimize communication of Lomography products on the Lomography website and e-commerce platforms
- Create and update international marketing materials
- Organize and coordinate additional marketing tasks – such as unique and interesting magazine articles, videos, moodshots, banner tasks
- Collecting and editing user generated content (text and photos) for Lomography print materials
- Upkeeping of the marketing & press archive
- Manage projects from start to finish, produce great results and hit deadlines
- Fluent in English (preferably native speaker)
- Educational background in Marketing, Business, Journalism/Media, Art/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent.
- Creative and organized with an ability to meet strict deadlines
- Basic analogue photography experience
- Familiar with Office pack, some basics with Photoshop or any photo editing tools/apps are a plus
- Affinity for online tools and social media
- Working autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Previous international experience is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 20.030 net wage per year, including social benefits. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (resume, cover letter) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.