Junior Account Manager - Europe & Rest of The World (HQ Vienna)
Lomography, the world’s largest largest analogue photography community and company plans to expand its wholesales team and is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic account manager who will take care of our current & future independent store accounts.
- Develop strong partnerships with our store network and look to increase their sales volumes year on year.
- Research, pitch and manage new potential accounts to ensure strategic coverage of accounts across the market.
- Find new business opportunities within the market including bespoke activation projects for key partners.
- Execute our marketing plan, representing Lomography at trade shows and creating an events calendar across our store network.
- Ensure our product displays are eye-catching and situated in prominent positions within our partner stores, following our brand guidelines to maintain consistency.
- Create status reports for your markets and feedback to teammates and our HQ team here in Vienna.
- Work closely with our F&A team on order processing, invoicing and logistic issues.
- Work closely with other sales channels on cross-channel marketing projects.
- A study major or experience in business or sales & marketing is of advantage.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote. Knowledge of design software is a big plus.
- High level (fluent) in English, other languages are also an advantage
- Able to travel if and when the company requires you to do so.
- An interest in analogue photography is advantageous!
- Passion for Lomography and analogue photography, strong interest in brand & business development, sales & marketing.
- Enjoy problem solving.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic, extremely well organized and concise.
- Understanding of the importance of strong professional relationships.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, be resourceful.
- Like a challenge, always finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
- Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends.
- Creative and willing to think outside the box.
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Learn all about analogue photography
- Chance to test out all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- A Lomographic welcome package
- Start date: immediate
- According to collective agreement this position will be paid with a minimum gross salary of 14 × EUR 1.740 a year, including social benefits, plus employee benefit fund deposits. Depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, working holiday visa, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV & cover letter) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.