Designer (part-time, Regional Office Asia, Hong Kong)
Are you a creative mind with ambition, combined with great organization skills and a strong feeling for design? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this design position!
We are looking for a motivated individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to be part of the whole process – from the development of an idea to its realization.
As a designer at Lomography, you will be creating and developing graphics for: newsletters, banners, videos, social media and other digital channels.
- Knowledge of current design programs, in particular the Adobe Creative Suite and (optional) programs like Sketch
- Good English and Cantonese skills (written and spoken)
- Able to take a project from concept through final execution
- Ability to work within a team and a set timeframe
- Creative and open minded, an aesthetic sense and a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility, efficiency and well organized
- Passion for latest trends
- Interest in photography
What We Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Learn the ins and outs of graphic design
- Opportunity to learn web design through actual work with our design team
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- A lomographic welcome package
Part-time (20 hours per week)
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Hong Kong
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV, cover letter and portfolio in PDF < 20 MB only) to firstname.lastname@example.org and please wait to be contacted by us.