Online Marketing Intern for Korean Market (Regional Office Asia, Hong Kong)
We’re looking for a smart, hardworking and ambitious individual who has strong communication skills and a thirst for learning!
**Fluent in Korean and English is a must.
As an Online Marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to work with our online team, as well as a multi-continental team, to develop and execute online marketing campaigns in Korea.
At the end of the internship, you will acquire the necessary skills in marketing, communication, and insights of an online business, along the way spread the love of Lomography!
- Organize co-operation with other brands and media partners in Korea.
- Assist online team in public relationship and reach out to press contacts in Korea.
- Localize and create unique contents for social media (facebook/Naver blog), online magazine and newsletters.
- Manage and update Korea Online Shop .
- Assist the online team in the day-to-day online business and marketing activities.
- Study major or experience in language, business, sales & marketing
- Fluent in English and Korean. Other language is a plus.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, experience in Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Experience in video editing is a bonus.
- Basic knowledge in film photography is required
- Huge bonus if you have knowledge in Lomography
- You love to solve problems, independently and with a team
- You are analytical and empirical
- You are persistent, persuasive and optimistic
- You dream big, and achieve your dream pragmatically
- You are creative and able to speak up your ideas
- You are well organized and hungry to learn
- You are a trendsetter
Location: Hong Kong
Internship period: 6 months (at least 2 full days per week)
Start date: Immediate
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com