Sales and Marketing Representative/Agent – Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam
It’s your chance to find out what it’s like working at Lomography! Our multi-talented and multi-cultural online team is looking for new analogue talents like you in Manila!
Lomography is looking for a representative or agent, who has experience in the field of sales and marketing, for various countries in Southeast Asia including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam.
As the Lomography representative or agent, you will develop and manage wholesale accounts and distributors for the Lomography brand and products. You will also become our local contact point for local marketing, collaboration and press projects.
Hop on if you’re passionate about Lomography and analogue photography! You will gain insights of the inner working of an international brand and business, as well as the opportunity to contribute and be an integral part of our team.
- Develop a strong wholesale distribution network in the corresponding market under the guidance of the regional management.
- Research and acquire new wholesale accounts and distributor partners independently. Grow sales year-to-year for each wholesale account and achieve sales targets through excellent salesmanship, communication and aftersales service.
- Excellent follow-up with clients for the sales-through report and related sales data
- Analyze sales data of each wholesale store and create plans to improve sales-through
- Wholesales marketing – collaborating with wholesale accounts of marketing events at partners’ stores and other incentive projects.
- Create, maintain and update sales kits, marketing materials for wholesale, order forms and other related sales tools.
- Visual Merchandising – collaborating with our designers to ensure our products are displayed nicely and following our branding guidelines.
- Communicate and send regular updates to other internal teams to ensure smooth communication flow and internal collaboration.
- Reports to regional management
- Degree holder
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience
- Knowledge/experience in business, import/export, sales and marketing is an asset
- Knowledge/interests in design, arts and culture is an asset
- Fluent in English, and the corresponding local language
- Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) or any additional language is a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office, experience in Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of photography is required
- Knowledge of Lomography and analogue photography in general is a bonus
- Start date: Immediate
- Please send your application including CV and cover letter to email@example.com.