Online Marketing Manager DACH (Germany / Austria / Switzerland)
Location: Lomography HQ, Wien
As our Online Marketing Manager you will be in charge of all German related online matters including newsletters, SEO, social media, content marketing and PR. You’ll be working with the online & marketing Teams in Vienna, serving as a communication link for all online & marketing matters.
- Maintain and improve the German website and online shop in terms of SEO, reporting, upselling, conversion rate and content
- Work on local marketing concepts and execute international marketing concepts
- Find effective partners for collaborations
- Manage existing press relations, send out press releases and research new contacts
- Manage relation with photographers and partners for camera testing.
- Management of local social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and our community
- Develop strategies to enhance community contribution for lomography.de
- Native German and fluent English
- Passion for Lomography and photography
- Affinity for design and culture
- Creative and open-minded
- Affinity for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Flexibility, efficiency and organizational skills
- Excellent personal time management and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Online Marketing, PR and/or Event Management experience is a big plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to learn the ins and outs of online marketing
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- Full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- According to collective agreement this position will be paid with a minimum gross salary of 14 × EUR 1.586,- a year. Depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is of course possible.
- Application (including CV, cover letter and samples of your skills) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!