Junior / Senior Online Project Manager
Location: Vienna, Austria
Lomography are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and talented Project Manager to work with us in Vienna. You’ll be an integral part of the team, helping to push forward ideas from concept into realization. Ideally, you’ll already have some experience coordinating bigger projects. You should have knowledge about Lomography and the world of creative/analogue photography. If you’d like to dive into your next creative adventure, we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage projects from start to end
- Introduce new campaign ideas and concepts
- Coordinate, oversee and give feedback to our copywriters and designers
- Help with marketing activities (articles, videos, banners and website changes)
- Work together with regional teams so that marketing projects are rolled out locally
- Fluent in written and spoken English (writing skills are not required, but would be a plus)
- Passion for Lomography and photography
- Affinity for design and culture
- Creative and open-minded
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and execute them independently
- Good research skills
- Flexibility, efficiency and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team and to meet strict deadlines
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field or job experience in a similar field is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- Full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- According to collective agreement this position will be paid with a minimum monthly gross salary of EUR 1.586,-. Depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including CV, cover letter and samples of your work) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.