Online Marketing Internship for the Spanish Market (HQ Vienna, Austria)
Lomography HQ Vienna is looking for an Online Marketing Intern for the Spanish Market!
We are looking for a motivated and organized individual ready to join Lomography´s Online Marketing team in its HQ in Vienna. Together with the whole team you are responsible to optimize sales and marketing campaigns for our Spanish market.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in sales and marketing working with a large community of creative individuals.
- Writing and publishing features on the Lomography online magazine (in Spanish and in English)
- Create content for the Spanish social media channels (Facebook, Instagram)
- Send newsletters to the Spanish subscribers
- Help to coordinate the Lomography Spanish Community
- Translating marketing texts into Spanish
- Research potential collaborative partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online projects, and work with the Head of Marketing to bring those projects to completion
- Study major or experience in business, sales, or marketing
- Native Spanish and fluent English required, any additional language is an asset
- Computer skills include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), possibly some light Photoshop work
- Must be well aware of online media, including magazines, blogs, and social media
- Interest in photography or arts
- Willing to learn, organized and open-minded
- You are able to work both independently and in a team
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- A lomographic welcome package
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application indicating the position you’re applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to: HR International firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Job start date: April – May 2020
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!