Account Manager North America
Location: New York City
Lomography, the worldwide largest analogue photography community and company plans to expand its wholesales team and is searching for motivated and enthusiastic account manager who will take care of our current & future museum and gift store accounts.
- Building a strong partnership with our current gift & museum accounts and bring up their yearly sales volume.
- Acquire new accounts and ensure a year-over-year increase in wholesales
- Find new business opportunities in our market including incentive deals, camera customization projects or shop in shop opportunities.
- Wholesales Marketing – Execute trade shows and help with marketing events at partner stores.
- Visual Merchandising – Ensure our products are displayed nicely and displays go in line with our branding guidelines.
- Report sales to teammates and our Vienna/Austria based HQ.
- Working closely with our F&A team on order processing, invoicing and logistic issues.
- Working closely with other sales channels for any cross-channel marketing projects.
- Study major or experience in business, sales & marketing, branding is of advantage
- Computer skills include: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote. Knowledge of design software is of advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Able to work in a multi-cultural, International company / environment
- Passion for Lomography and analogue photography, strong interest in brand & business development, sales & marketing
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic, extremely well organized and concise
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work both independently and in a team, be resourceful
- Like to take challenge, finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
- Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends
- You are a creative person!
Please wait to be contacted by us. Email application only!
Job start date: ASAP
Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: email@example.com