Copywriter (HQ Vienna)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Lomography are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and talented Copywriter to work with us in Vienna. You’ll have a way with words and a passion to invent playful, funny, crazy and creative texts and concepts. You’ll be an integral part of the team, helping to push forward ideas from concept into realization. Ideally, you’ll have some experience coordinating projects and working on bigger creative projects. If you’d like to dive into your next creative adventure, we’d love to hear from you!
- Coordinate, edit, and write marketing texts (newsletters, websites, articles, slogans, etc.)
- Introduce new campaign concepts and ideas
- Optimize communication of Lomography products on the Lomography website, microsites and Online shop
- Help manage the setup and design of newsletters, print materials, etc.
- Help organize projects from concept to sending
- Organize and coordinate additional marketing tasks – such as unique and interesting magazine articles, videos, banner tasks, microsite and website edits
- Work together with regional teams so that marketing projects are rolled out locally
- English native (above fluent) speaker
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Business or a related field or experience in a similar field
- Passion for Lomography and creative photography
- Creative and open-minded
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas and execute them independently
- Ability to work within a team and to strict deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Good research skills and ability to get information where needed
- Flexible, efficient and proactive
- Full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- According to collective agreement this position will be paid with a minimum gross salary of 14 × EUR 1.586,- a year. Depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is of course possible.
- Application (including CV, cover letter and samples of your skills) to email@example.com.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!