Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: HQ Vienna, Austria
Our Europe & World Sales Team based in Vienna is looking for a Wholesales Marketing Manager!
As a Marketing Manager you will be in charge of distributing Lomography products to photo, design, museum and concept stores. The Sales Team optimises sales, represents and communicates Lomography content and products to our wholesale customers.
Description of tasks
- You manage independently existing key accounts in Europe and other international markets (South America, Australia, Middle East, and South Africa)
- With an enthusiasm for Lomography products and the competence to communicate these well, you find and develop new retail accounts
- You develop overall strategies for different markets
- You calculate and prepare offers for your different customers
- Together with the Sales and Int´l Marketing Team you create marketing concepts for your accounts and implement them
- Together with the international teams you are responsible to develop and organise different events (e.g. international fairs and exhibitions, marketing events)
- You create sales analysis for your accounts and markets
- A completed commercial education (university, university of applied science, commercial academy) – ideally with focus on marketing/sales
- Prior professional experience is of advantage, but not necessary!
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, any other additional language is of advantage
- You have a sound knowledge of Office programmes and possess rudimentary knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A basic understanding of analogue photography and cameras is required
- And last but not least: love for the product makes it a lot easier to be successful as a sales person
- You are open-minded and communicative
- You enjoy working in an international environment together with great people from many different countries and cultures
- You are creative and you work independently
- You possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills
- Your persuasiveness complements your business skills
- You like travelling
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy
- Learn the ins and outs of wholesales marketing
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 22.876 gross per year, including social benefits. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including CV, cover letter and samples of your work) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.
Please note that we can’t reimburse you for expenses you might incur in the context of an interview such as travel costs, per diems or per noctems.