Online Marketing Intern HQ Vienna
Online Marketing Internship
Location: HQ Vienna
We are looking for a curious, hardworking and organized person with a great thirst for learning to join our Online team! Lomography is dedicated to provide creative and experimental tools to creative minds from all around the world, may they be complete novice or photography pros.This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in online marketing and working with online communities.
By assisting in a wide range of online promotional tasks, you will learn the ins and outs of online marketing while receiving hands-on experience. You will mainly be working on online marketing tasks based on your language skills. But not exclusively and there’s a great deal to learn! Come see what’s it’s actually like to work for a growing company with immediate tie-ins into fashion, design and music.
Tasks will include
- Support the execution of marketing and sales campaigns
- Optimize communication of Lomography products on the Lomography website and e-commerce platforms
- Create and update sales & marketing materials
- Provide research and reach out to potential partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online projects
- Organize and coordinate additional marketing tasks – such as unique and interesting magazine articles, videos, banner tasks
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills)
- Fluent English required, any additional language is a plus!
- Social native, familiar with common online tools and the office pack
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Detail-oriented, punctual, well organized and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team, outgoing personality, willingness to learn
What we offer
- Be part of a young, creative and multicultural team
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Involvement in exciting projects: product launches, Kickstarter campaigns
- A lomographic welcome package
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful 7th district
- Voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Duration: 6 months
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organisation and interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including CV, cover letter) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.