International Marketing & Online Intern HQ Vienna
Location: HQ Vienna, Austria
__We are looking for a creative and curious individual ready to join Lomography´s Online team in its HQ in Vienna. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student or recent graduate with an affinity for arts, who wishes to gain experience in marketing and online media while working with a large multicultural community of creative individuals._
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Support the execution of marketing and sales campaigns worldwide
- Update international marketing materials
- Research potential collaborative partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online & offline projects
- Collecting and editing user generated content (text and photos) for print materials
- Upkeeping of the marketing, press & photo archive
- Fluent in English, any other languages is a plus
- Graduating in Marketing, Business, Journalism/Media, Art/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent.
- Interest for all things creative and outgoing personality
- Familiar with Office pack, some basics with Photoshop or any photo editing tools/apps are a plus
- Digital native
- Previous international experience is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts
- Voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: up to 475 € per month
- Duration: up to 5 months
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organisation and interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including CV, cover letter) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.