Ruby on Rails Developer (Vienna, Austria)
Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Vienna, Austria
Lomography is looking for a full-time Ruby on Rails developer to join our team in Vienna to work with our global online team – we are small, but take care of a quite big site (2,500,000 monthly visits, 13,000,000 online photos, a magazine of 100,000 articles, all in 15 languages).
We expect you to be an integral part of this team and help us developing innovative online projects with your experience.
Lomography.com is an exciting and vibrant international company dedicated to creative photography. We develop, design and distribute an exciting and innovative range of cameras, films, lenses, books, fashion accessories, bags, stationery products and much more. We’re an ever-growing company that’s dedicated to supporting and showcasing creative photography – that’s why we also regularly host events and exhibitions in countries all over the world.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (or other MVC frameworks)
- Experience with Java Script
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with databases (especially PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Elixir and Phoenix Framework
- Administration of Unix Servers, especially Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Ansible
- Worked with Git
- Worked on traffic heavy sites
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 21.322,- gross per year. We offer EUR 35.000,- gross per year to applicants with several years of professional experience with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience.
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (CV, code samples, reference projects or your GitHub account) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.