Sales Interns for the German Speaking Market (HQ Vienna, Austria)
Lomography HQ Vienna is looking for Sales Interns!
Are you a smart mind with ambition, combined with great communication skills and a strong costumer and sales focus? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
We are looking for a proactive individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to learn a great deal about the inner workings of distribution as well as sales and marketing activities across the world. Together with the whole team you are responsible to optimize sales and to represent and communicate the brand Lomography to our (soon-to-be-) customers.
- Support sales & marketing campaigns
- Assist in development of marketing & sales strategies
- Create and update sales & marketing materials
- Provide research and reach out on potential distribution partners and costumers
- Study major or experience in business, sales & marketing
- Computer skills include: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Photoshop and Indesign
- Fluent English and German required, any additional language is an asset
- Experience in an international company / B2B-environment is of advantage
- You are an open-minded and outgoing person with great communication skills
- You are well organized, willing to learn and have a positive attitude
- You are able to work both independently and in a team
- You are creative and provide ideas
- You have an understanding for clients and the general market place
- Your persuasiveness complements your sales skills
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your sales skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application indicating the position you’re applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to: HR International email@example.com.
Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship, citizenship in the European Economic Area or a standing work permit for Austria.
Employment: Full time, voluntary traineeship
Compensation: 400 € per month
Duration: 3-6 months
Job start date: February 2017