How is the Daguerreotype Achromat Art Lens built?
The lens is constructed from two elements which is what makes it an Daguerreotype Achromat Art Lens. It is built with a beautiful brass or black finish, and is compatible with Canon EF, Nikon F, and Pentax K mounts.
– Focal Length: 64mm
– Maximum Aperture: f/2.9
– Apertures: Waterhouse aperture stops, which go up to f/16.
– Lens Mounting Profile: Canon EF, Nikon F or Pentax K, digital and analogue SLR cameras
– Closest Focusing Distance: 0.5m
– Focusing Mechanism: helicoid
– Image circle: 44mm
– Field of view: 37 degrees
– Filter Thread: 40.5mm
– Electronic Contacts: No
– Lens Construction: 2 elements in 1 group
Besides the standard 3 mounts we also offer adapters so you can use the Daguerreotype Achromat Art Lens on your camera.
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the Daguerreotype Achromat Art Lens.
written on 2017-03-29 in #daguerreotype-achromat #lenses