How do I focus and take pictures with my LC-A 120?
1. Make sure that the film is properly loaded into your LC-A 120.
2. Estimate the distance between your subject, then select the corresponding distance by switching the focusing lever.
3. Look through the viewfinder and check your composition.
4. Holding the camera steadily, press the shutter release to take a picture.
5. Turn the film advancing wheel anti-clockwise following the direction of the arrow marking until it stops. You are now ready to take another shot!
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the LC-A 120.
written on 2015-08-26 in #lomo-lc-a-120