How do I load film into my LC-A 120?
1. Open the camera’s back door by sliding down the back door lock on the left hand side of the camera.
2. Make sure the 120 take-up spool is properly installed in the right hand film chamber.
3. To release the left hand spool shaft lock, switch it from left towards the middle. If there are difficulties when installing the film, turn the left take-up spool shaft at the bottom of the chamber until the semi-circle metal part is facing you. Then, turn the film again.
4. Install a new roll of film into the left film chamber, turn the film advancing wheel until the starting line matches the triangle marks in the middle of the exposure frame.
5. Pull out the back paper tongue and then pull it into the take-up spool slit inside the right film chamber. Then turn the film advancing wheel until the starting line matches the triangle marks in the middle of the exposure frame.
6. Close the camera back door and turn the film advancing wheel until it stops. You will now see “1” inside the frame counter window.
7. You are now ready to shoot with your LC-A 120.
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the LC-A 120.
written on 2015-08-26 in #lomo-lc-a-120