How to install the Belair Instant Back onto your Belair X 6-12 Camera
After modifying the camera body, you are now ready to proceed with the installation!
1. Remove the Film Format Mask inside the camera chamber.
2. Remove the Viewfinder from your camera.
3. the Belair Instant Back onto the camera until it locks in place.
4. To unfold your Belair X 6-12 camera, press the Extended Folding Lock under the Belair Instant Back
5. To remove your Belair Instant Back from your camera, simply pull down the Door Locks on the bottom corners of your camera body.
Want more tips on shooting with the Belair Instant Back – Read our full Ready to Shoot Guide!
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the Belair X 6-12.