How do I use the LomoKino Smart Phone Holder?
Here are steps on how to use the LomoKino Smart Phone Holder
- To attach the LomoKino Smart Phone Holder to the LomoKinoScope, remove the rubber hood of your LomoKinoScope by pulling it out (you may need to use a little force to get it off).
- Flip out and hold the Fixture Plate of the LomoKino Smart Phone Holder.
- Fit the LomoKinoScope lens into the opening of LomoKino Smart Phone Holder, and push it all the way down.
- Push the Clamp Release Button; the clamp will be extended to its maximum width.
- Put your smartphone in between the clamp and face your smartphone’s camera towards the LomoKinoScope lens.
- Adjust the clamp until you smartphone is firmly attached to the LomoKino Smart Phone Holder.
- Switch your smartphone to “movie recording mode”.
- To align your smartphone camera lens and the LomoKinoScope’s lens, shift the Clamp Base vertically and your phone horizontally. Once they are aligned you should be able to see the frame centered on your smartphone’s screen.
- Simply start recording a movie on your smartphone and turn the crank of LomoKinoScope. Your movie is now being digitalized!
- To release your phone after you’ve finished recording, just press the Clamp Release Button.
Find out everything about the LomoKinoScope.