How do I perform basic operations with the Motorizer?
Here are steps on how to load the film and perform basic operations:
After installing the batteries, your motorized Spinner 360° is ready to go.
- Switch the ON/OFF switch <6> to make your Spinner Motorizer Base ready to use. You should see a blue light if the batteries have been installed correctly.
- Choose “Continuous” mode on your remote control to load the film.
- Open the camera’s Rear Door <13> by pulling down the Door Lock <14>.
- Pull up the Rewind Crank <15>, insert your film into the left side and push the Rewind Crank back down to lock it in place.
- Pull out your film leader and place it into the slit of the Take Up Spool <16>. Press the remote control button <7> (under continuous mode) to drive the spool a little bit if you cannot see it in the chamber. The little tooth on the Take Up Spool <16> should grab your film leader. Take care that the Black Flap <17> stands like a wall between the Take Up Spool <16> and the Exposure Slit. When everything is in place, try to wind a little bit of the film with the Rear Door <13> still open by simply pressing the remote control button <8> (while in continuous mode). The film should feed correctly from the roll.
- Now close the Rear Door <13> and press the remote control button <8> to advance the exposed film a bit. Your film is now properly loaded and you are ready to shoot.
- To shoot photos, simply press the blue button <7> on the Remote Control. You’ll see the signal light <6> turn red and the camera will begin to spin.
- If the blue signal light <6> is flashing while spinning, it’s time for you to change batteries. Change all of the batteries at once and don’t mix used batteries.