How do I insert batteries into the Spinner Motorizer?
Here are the steps on how to insert batteries into the Spinner Motorizer:
- Turn the bottom cover <1> of Spinner Motorizer Base anti-clockwise to open the battery chamber.
- You will see 4 cavities (in total 8 chambers) <4> where you can insert your AA batteries, with + /- signs indicating the correct battery installation position. Insert the batteries correctly according to the signs printed.
- It’s suggested that you install all 8 batteries to achieve the best stability and operation time.
- However the Spinner Motorizer Base also works with just 4 AA batteries. If you only have 4 batteries, then install batteries into the four cavities separately.
- Now you should match the white dot <5> on the bottom cover and the Motorizer Base, turn the bottom cover <1> clockwise to lock it again.
Here are steps on how to insert the battery into the Remote Control:
- Turn the remote control’s bottom <7> cover anti-clockwise to open the battery chamber.
- Insert 1x AA battery into the battery chamber, following the positive/negative indication.
- Reattach the bottom cover <7> and turn it clockwise to lock it again.
- The remote control is now ready to use.
It’s suggested that you remove all batteries from the chamber <4> when storing the camera for a long period of time.
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the Spinner 360
written on 2011-11-10 in #camera #spinner360