How do I make my own LomoKino Flip Book?
It’s great animating your LomoKino movies using the LomoKinoScope or movie editing software; but creating your own Flip Book is another great and easy way to view your analogue movie. Just follow the steps below!
- After you’ve shot and developed your LomoKino roll, scan the negatives using at least 1200 dpi
- Crop all the photo frames to the same size
- Get the photos printed – Ask the lab technician to ‘print with no resize’ (this is important!)
- Fix the frames together using a rubber band, a screw, a hot melt adhesive – Be creative!
- Have fun flicking through your very own flip book!
Please Note: Ignore steps (1) and (2) if you want your lab to develop, scan AND print your roll – If your lab are scanning the roll, just remember to inform them about the special LomoKino format by telling them that there will be 4 LomoKino photos to each regular 35mm photo frame.
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the Lomokino.
written on 2011-11-08 in #lomokino