How do I create a LomoKino movie using Windows Movie Maker?
Creating a LomoKino Video in Windows Live Movie Maker is easy – Watch this How-To Video on how to do it on Windows 7:
Installing Windows Live Movie Maker
If you don’t have Windows Live Movie Maker on your computer, just search for it in your search bar and follow the link. Continue with the following steps:
- When the browser opens, click on the ‘Download Now’ button and save the file on your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded file and the installation will begin.
- You can choose not to install some of the software which comes with Windows Live Essentials – To make a LomoKino video you only need Photo Gallery and Movie Maker. The installation process may take some time depending on your internet connection speed.
Making Your LomoKino Movie
Once the installation is complete, open Windows Live Movie Maker through the search bar or by selecting it from the programs list. Continue with the following steps:
- Click on the right side window and browse for your LomoKino photos. Select them all by holding the ‘shift’ key or pressing ‘Ctrl + A’.
- Go to the ‘Edit’ tab and enter ‘0.25’ in the duration field (this is the lowest duration that can be entered).
- Go the ‘Project’ tab and select the 16:9 aspect ratio – Widescreen (16:9) will have smaller black bars than Standard (4:3) when uploaded.
- You can press the ‘Play’ button on the left side window and preview your LomoKino video.
- Go to the ‘Home’ tab and save your movie – Select one of the predefined options, name your movie and save it.
- The saving process will begin and when it’s finished you can play your movie.
Get your own LomoKino.