How do I load film into the LomoKino?
Here are the steps on how to load film into the LomoKino:
- Open the LomoKino cover by pressing both of the door lock buttons (on either side of the camera) at the same time.
- Pull out the film tongue a little and slide it around the upper roller – Then pull it back over towards the taking spool.
- Pull up the rewinding lever a bit and place the film roll into the film chamber – Then drop the rewinding lever back into place.
- Insert the film tongue into the taking spool slit and turn the advancing crank forward to ensure that the film spool is firmly on the taking spool
- When you are sure that the film is firmly attached to the taking spool, reattach the camera’s cover.
- Move the advancing crank forward another one or two cycles – You will see the rewinding knob turning and that means your film is properly inserted. Now you can start shooting!
Watch the How-To Video: