What are invalid Piggy requests?
Before you contact Mr. Pig, make sure your Piggy requests are valid!
What are invalid Piggy Requests?
- Piggy requests for published articles/competitions that have only been recently published. Give us a few days to process your Piggies!
- Piggy requests without any details
- Random Piggy Requests (like – can I get free 100 Piggy Points?) – Mr. Pig is on a tight budget!
If your Piggy requests don’t fall under these, then you could contact Mr. Pig at email@example.com.
When you’re ready to send a request, please consider these:
- Include your LomoHome address (we can’t process your request without your username!)
- State the amount of requested Piggies
- Add other important details (article url, reason, etc.)
- Be as nice and calm as you can when e-mailing Mr. Pig
- Spam Mr. Pig – One e-mail at a time, Mr. Pig says! Piggy requests are put on queue so give Mr. Pig a few working days before sending another mail! Otherwise he will die of exhaustion!
- Ask Mr. Piggy for directions on how to go to the Market
written on 2010-03-30 in #piggies