How do I load 35mm film into my Diana Mini camera?
Here are steps on how to load 35mm film into your Diana Mini camera:
- Turn the rear door switch 1 to open and slide the rear door off.
- Move the pressure plate 2 down and put the new 35mm film into the left hand side.
- Pull the film towards the clip on the take up spool 3 and clip on.
- Turn the advance wheel 4 anticlockwise a little to make the film move up to the yellow mark.
- Check that the film sprockets are aligned with the sprocket gear spool 5 and then close the movable film plate 2
- Slide the rear door back on. You may need to move the rewind lever 6 left and right a little to make sure it aligns with the film so that the rear door locks properly.
- Turn the rear door switch 1 to close and wind the advance wheel 4 anticlockwise until it stops.
You can also watch the video on how to load 35mm film to your Diana Mini camera:
written on 2010-03-30 in #camera #diana-mini