What actions and content are not permitted in the website?
The following are the list of actions and content that are not permitted in the website:
- Any use of copyrighted material without the express permission of the author or owner. With specific regard to issues of software piracy, please see our Addendum to the Terms of Service, on each album page.
- Any material that encroaches the rights of others, including expressions of bigotry, racism, or hatred.
- Any material that is perceived by Lomography.com or members of the Lomography.com Community, as abusive, deceptive, profane, slanderous, offensive, or inappropriate, including pornography.
- Any use of material that contains viruses, corrupt files or other content which may compromise the Lomography.com or any user thereof.
- Any material that violates any laws or regulations of any governing body with jurisdiction over Lomography.com, its affiliates and users.
- Any materials inconsistent with the values of the spirit of the Lomography.com Community.
- Adding links to your album that promotes any of the above.
It is Lomography.com’s policy to report suspected illegal activities to law enforcement agencies and to cooperate fully with their investigations.
Read up on the Law portion of this website to learn more about the Membership agreement at Lomography.com.
written on 2010-03-30 in #policy-and-security