Experienced Wholesale Manager – Manila
Manila - Full time
We are looking for new talents for various open positions in our Manila office. We welcome both junior and experienced job seekers who are looking for an opportunity to grow with our company.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Wholesale Manager – Philippines and Other Emerging Markets for our Lomography Manila office. You will be responsible for spearheading the development of our wholesale business in Manila and other parts of the Philippines, and potentially other emerging market(s) in Asia.In this role, you’ll work closely with our wholesale department in our local, regional and international team to support both our local and international operations.
You will have the opportunity to connect with a global community of millions of photography enthusiasts, artists, and creatives. As part of our young, dynamic and international team, you will have excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
At Lomography, we’re not just another company – we’re a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. What started as an arts movement by a group of offbeat students in 1992 has evolved into an international company fuelled by passion and curiosity. We develop, market, and distribute our products worldwide, reaching millions of photography enthusiasts through our photo stores, design stores, museums, online platforms, and events.
Develop Sales in the Philippines and/or other markets:
- Create and execute strategies to develop sales in Manila and other parts of the Philippines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers, ensuring high levels of * satisfaction, loyalty and sell-through.
- Acquire new accounts and clients from leads generation, targeted outreach, networking, negotiations, contracts closing and sales fulfillment.
- Collaborate with our clients to develop in-store marketing strategies including but not limited to community events, workshops, exhibitions, promotion campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Conduct market research to understand the competitive landscape, consumer behavior, market structure, and sales opportunities in the new market.
- Research and support logistics and warehousing solutions shall they become a requirement to access a new market.
Sales Target, Analysis and Report:
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the assigned markets.
- Organize regular reports based on the requirements for the wholesale operation and results.
- Regular analysis of sales patterns, trends and product sales in order to optimize the business further.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in wholesale sales or business development.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Familiarity with Lomography or a passion for analog photography is a plus
- Fluency in English is required, any additional language is a plus
- Immediately available for hiring
- Employment: Full-time
- Location: Makati (physical presence is required at the local office)
Interested? Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading: APPLICATION WHOLESALE MANAGER THE PHILIPPINES – MANILA – (Name)
Known as the “Pearl of the Orient”, Manila is the Philippines’ national capital. From historical sights to museums, malls, cafés and bars, this bustling city is full of things to see and stories to tell. The Philippines, which is consistently deemed as the “world’s social media capital”, tells a lot about how Filipinos love connecting and expressing themselves in various ways, including Lomography! The Lomography Philippines’ Office is located at the heart of the central business district of Makati.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- E-Commerce & Shop Assistant – Manila Manila - Full time
- Graphic Designer (m/f/x)
- Account Manager – Mainland China Shanghai – Full-time
- Finance & Administration Executive (Manila)
- Business Development Officer - Manila, Philippines Manila, Philippines - Full-time
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.