Marketing & Online Partnerships Assistant North America
Full-time - Brooklyn, NY
As our Marketing & Online Partnership Assistant for North America, you will be assisting and taking on responsibilities in various Marketing related matters, with focus on partnerships and collaborations. You’ll be working with our Brooklyn-based North America team as well as in close partnership with our online team at our HQ in Austria. This position is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in marketing and to work with a large community of creative individuals.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analog photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colors, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Collaborate with partners from the media, photography, fashion, music, photographic organizations or collectives, etc. for online or offline projects
- Organize and manage Lomography product tests
- Organize community events (workshops, photowalks, exhibitions) with partners across the US and Canada.
- Research, organize and spearhead special, nationwide projects and campaigns
- Support in Press Communications and organizing product reviews
- Support our team with brand strategy and presentation on social media
- Localize and execute international marketing concepts
- Research, organize and oversee local magazine content for lomography.com
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing sales and kpis in North American market
- Reporting sales and marketing activities
- Very good writing and communication skills
- Previous experience and academic degree in Marketing, Project Management, PR, Copywriting, Journalism, Event Management or similar creative industries preferred
- Basic understanding of analogue photography and the Lomography brand and its community
- Familiar with Office pack, Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with online and social media tools
- Working autonomously, proactively as well as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and organized, efficient, articulate
- Must be well aware of the market trends, artistic & cultural scene
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, passionate team of creative photographers
- Work with partners in media and the arts
- Employee discounts
- Benefits Package (including medical + Dental + Vision)
- Full-time, on-site ($ 40,000 – 45,000 annual salary)
- Start date: ASAP
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your marketing/PR skills as well as be encouraged to think outside the box and take on responsibilities, please apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application in English (resume, cover letter) to:
New York, USA
The Big Apple, the Melting Pot, the City that Never Sleeps, the Greatest City in the World — there’s a reason New York City has so many well known nicknames. No matter what part of the city you hit, you’ll always be surprised by something new because of the vast diversity here. Our USA office is based near the waterfront “down under the Manhattan Bridge” aka Dumbo, Brooklyn where you can find trendy cafés, a plethora of restaurants, premier art galleries, flea markets, live music, and much, much more. You’ll never run out of things to do (or photograph) in New York City.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Photography Assistant Internship (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
- Full-time Lomography Representative – Manila, Philippines Manila, Philippines - Full-time
- Business/Market Developer – Asia Pacific Hong Kong – FULL-TIME
- Video Internship (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
- Lab Operator (HQ Vienna, Austria)
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.