Full-time Lomography Representative – Vietnam
Vietnam - Full-time
- Develop a strong wholesale distribution network in the corresponding market under the guidance of the regional management.
- Contact point for our customers, sales partner and distributor
- Develop sales strategy and find new business opportunity and partners
- Communicate and send regular updates to other internal teams to ensure smooth communication flow and internal collaboration.
- Reports to regional management
- Organize co-operation with other brands and media partners for Vietnam markets
- Assist the online team in public relations and reach out to press contacts in Vietnam
- Assist online team in managing social media accounts for Vietnam markets
- Localize and create unique contents for the online magazine, social media and newsletters for Vietnam domain
- Assist in shooting product shots with local sceneries for Vietnam market
- Assist the online team in the day-to-day online business and marketing activities
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Passion for Lomography and analogue/creative photography
- Basic knowledge of photography is required
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (written and spoken)
- Relevant working experience in marketing & PR is a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office, experience in Photoshop is a plus.
- Location: Vietnam based
- Start date: Immediate
- Please send your application including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , with email title “Application for Full-time Lomography Representative － Vietnam”
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Product Designer Hong Kong - full-time
- Online Marketing Intern for the South Korean Market South Korea - Traineeship
- Seeking LomoAmbassadors! Are You Malaysia, Singapore & Vietnam Based? Read On!
- Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/x) Vienna - full-time
- Accounting Clerk, Brooklyn/NY NYC
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.