Accounting Clerk / Finance & Administration Officer
Full Time - Hong Kong
About the job
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international company. We develop, market and distribute our products via worldwide photo stores, design stores, museums and lifestyle stores, as well as via our Lomography websites available in 17 languages which besides the online shop also host photo magazines and platforms for an international community of over one million “Lomographers”. Lomography regularly hosts events and exhibitions. The Lomography headquarters is in Vienna and has subsidiaries in London, Paris, NY, Tokyo, HK, Shanghai and Manila. For our subsidiary in Hong Kong, we are looking for an Accounting Clerk/ Finance & Administration Officer . In this role, you will work in the Finance and Administration team closely with the sales and logistics department and also with the Lomography Headquarter and other subsidiaries over the world to support the operations of the company with various topics related to Finance and Administration.
- Data entry, bookkeeping
- Management receivable and payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Assisting Account Managers in order processing and invoicing
- Constantly liaise with Regional & Europe & China offices
- General office administration duties
- Prepare various reports and assist in handling ad hoc projects
Company’s Benefits And Perks
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick leave
- Contact with a global community of millions of photography enthusiasts, artists and creatives
- A secure job in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving
- Be part of a young, dynamic and international team who are passionate about their field of work and highly involved in the film photography community
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities in the international company
- Lomography Welcome Package
- Staff purchase discount
Desired Skill and Experience
Your Profile: Education in accounting, economics or equivalent
- Experience in an administrative department (bookkeeping, A/R management, logistics or office management)
- Experience with ERP Systems and/or basic databases
- Profound computer skills (especially spreadsheets, excel)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a networked and cross-departmental manner
- Motivated to work in a international company
- Profound understanding of accounting
- Focused on details even in stressful times, good time management and organizational skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese, Putonghua
- Interest in Lomography and analog photography is of advantage
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work both independently and in a team, be resourceful
- Like to take challenge, finding ways to improve processes and routines
- Self motivated and proactive attitude
Employment: Full time
Please submit you resume with expected salary to: email@example.com
Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated cities in the world with 7.5 million residents of various nationalities. Due to its unique location and history; Hong Kong is a place where the eastern and western cultures blend, combining the traditional with the modern, old with the new. Our offices are located in the Kwai Chung area, an urban area within Tsuen Wan New Town in the New Territories of Hong Kong.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Lab Operator (HQ Vienna, Austria)
- Seeking LomoAmbassadors! Are You Malaysia, Singapore & Vietnam Based? Read On!
- Product Designer Hong Kong - full-time
- Customer Service & Online Shop Support (m/f) Manila - full-time
- Marketing Internship Rest of the World (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what role you’d be interested in.