Retail Sales & Marketing B2B (m/f/x)
Vienna - full-time
Are you a great communicator and love a challenge? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go above and beyond to exceed expectations? If so, this might be the perfect position for you!
Lomography is a globally active organisation dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an art movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international company.
We develop, market and distribute our products via worldwide photo stores, design stores, museums and lifestyle stores, as well as via our Lomography websites available in 17 languages which, besides the online shop also hosts photo magazines and platforms for an international community of over one million “Lomographers”. Lomography regularly hosts events and exhibitions. The Lomography headquarters is in Vienna and has subsidiaries in London, Paris, NY, Tokyo, HK, Shanghai and Manila.
We are looking for a Retail Sales & Marketing Manager to join our Wholesale team in our Vienna HQ. To succeed in this role, you will build close working relationships with our incredible Lomography retailers, distributors and partners worldwide. No two days are the same, and you’ll need an interest in business development, a keen eye for analytics and a passion for analogue photography. In return, we offer the opportunity to train and develop in a multicultural environment within a large community of creative individuals!
- Work together to adapt and reinvent global wholesale strategies according to the constantly changing market situation, all to help us keep film photography alive!
- Develop strong partnerships within our network of wholesale customers and look to increase their sales volumes year-on-year.
- Research, pitch and manage new potential accounts to ensure strategic coverage across the market.
- Conduct meetings via telephone, video and in-person to assist in the development of long-term relationships.
- Process customer orders and use analytical tools to plan and react to product demands.
- Find new business opportunities within the market including bespoke activation projects for key partners.
- Execute our marketing plan, representing Lomography at trade shows and creating an events calendar across our store network.
- Ensure our product displays are eye-catching and situated in prominent positions within our partner stores, following our brand guidelines to maintain consistency.
- Create status reports for your customers and feedback to your teammates around the world.
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver marketing projects and events.
- An interest in/knowledge of analogue photography.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Additional languages are a plus.
- Interested in working in a multicultural, international company/environment.
- Excited by the opportunity to travel when necessary.
- A study major or experience in business or sales & marketing is of advantage.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote. Database experience is a big plus.
- Passion for Lomography and analogue photography, strong interest in brand & business development, sales & marketing.
- Enjoy problem-solving.
- Strong work ethic, extremely well organised and concise.
- Understanding of the importance of strong professional relationships.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Like a challenge, always finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
- Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends.
- Creative and willing to think outside the box.
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals.
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more!
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work.
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment!
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts.
Start date: as soon as possible
According to the collective agreement, this position will be paid with a minimum gross salary of 14 × EUR 1.800 a year, including social benefits, plus employee benefit fund deposits. Depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is of course possible.
Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
Please wait to be contacted by us. Email application only!
and please wait to be contacted by us.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what role you’d be interested in.