Financial Analyst (m/f/x)
Manila - full-time
We are looking for a smart, hardworking and ambitious individual to join our Finance & Administration department in Manila, Philippines. In direct cooperation with the Group Finance Management you will be in charge of the ongoing finance and controlling agendas and also support other departments in the preparation and interpretation of decision-relevant data. By contributing to the further development of ERP and controlling tools, you will build up valuable experience and versatile knowledge for the future. If you are also interested in Lomography, an attractive work environment and creative lifestyle, now is a great opportunity for you to apply with us!
Lomography is a globally active organisation dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an art movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international company.We develop, market and distribute our products via worldwide photo stores, design stores, museums and lifestyle stores, as well as via our Lomography websites available in 17 languages which, besides the online shop also hosts photo magazines and platforms for an international community of over one million “Lomographers”. Lomography regularly hosts events and exhibitions. The Lomography headquarters is in Vienna and has subsidiaries in London, Paris, NY, Tokyo, HK, Shanghai and Manila.
- Support in maintaining the company’s ERP tools and data connections.
- Setting up and maintaining Reports and Dashboards using data from the ERP System.
- Ad hoc Sales and Cost Reports (e.g. support in Sales related cost analysis).
- Assist in stock checking procedures using live stock tracking tools.
- Analysis of operating expenses and accuracy of usage of general ledger accounts in accounting.
- Support in maintaining (and later on also writing) of internal Guidelines based on instructions by Headquarter.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business related courses.
- 2-5 years experience in finance analysis.
- Able to work independently for data analysis, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – Chinese is a bonus.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, mature with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel ,Word, API, Google worksheet.
- Experience in ERP will be an advantage.
- Experience in translating data into graphical presentation is a plus.
- Data Science and Analysis Certification is a plus.
- Lomographic experience
- Additional languages
- Passion for Lomography and its products and the ability to transport this passion to others
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Paid Leaves and Public Holidays
- Medical Insurance Benefits
- Lomography Employee Exclusive Perks.
- work from 1:00pm – 10:00pm (Manila time°)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Interested? Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject heading: APPLICATION FOR Finance & Administration Support / Data Analyst – (Name)
Known as the “Pearl of the Orient”, Manila is the Philippines’ national capital. From historical sights to museums, malls, cafés and bars, this bustling city is full of things to see and stories to tell. The Philippines, which is consistently deemed as the “world’s social media capital”, tells a lot about how Filipinos love connecting and expressing themselves in various ways, including Lomography! The Lomography Philippines’ Office is located at the heart of the central business district of Makati.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Finance & Administration Executive (Manila)
- Online Marketing & Retail Internship Spain (HQ Vienna, Austria) Vienna - Traineeship
- Junior Wholesale Manager – Manila Manila - Full time
- Full-time Lomography Representative – Vietnam Vietnam - Full-time
- Product Designer Hong Kong - full-time
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what role you’d be interested in.