Creative Project Coordinator Internship
Vienna - Traineeship
We are looking for a creative and curious individual ready to join Lomography´s Online team in its HQ in Vienna. You will support the marketing team in Vienna and worldwide with the coordination of creative content and will be involved in both online and offline creative projects. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an affinity for arts, content creation, project management and wishes to work in a multicultural environment, with a large community of creative individuals.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Support the content & execution of marketing campaigns and product launches worldwide
- Collect content created by different stakeholders (designers, photographers, videographers, local managers, community members,..) for using on online/offline communication channels
- Create internal direction documents and moodboards to help communicate the creative direction
- Collect content (photo, text) and help manage the design of newsletters, website projects and print materials
- Upkeeping of the photo archive worldwide
- Fluent in English
- Graduating in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Media/Journalism/Communication or similar
- Interest for all things creative and outgoing personality
- Affinity for art, design and culture
- Good research skills
- Basic analogue photography experience is a plus
- Familiar with Office pack, some basics with Photoshop or any photo editing tools/apps are a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts
- Voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 475 € per month
- Duration: up to 5 months
- Job start date: flexible
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, working holiday visa, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and creativity, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (resume, cover letter) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what role you’d be interested in.