SXSW Street Scenes - Crossover
The weather was good and bad at SXSW this year, but visitors and townies alike were not deterred. After all, Austin is the Live Music Capital of the World. Even though many cities are crowded by cars, Austin prefers the pedi-cab. This cross-over combines green and go. It also has multiple layers combining different forms of transport.This photo was shot on film. Taken by cassidy with a Lubitel 166+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Fuji Velvia 120 100 film in Austin, Texas, United States. These tags describe this photo: austin, texas, color, daytime, people, cross processed, laughter, strong, bright, green, sxsw, 2012, street scenes, street, lostfound, and verliezen. Date: 2012-03. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album SXSW 2012 Austin Music Festival.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Crabtree Amusements, based in Austin, are the procurers of your typical pricey parking-lot c…
Down on the ATX's E.6th Street, a gathering of loyal sock hoppers meet here every second Sun…
Down South in Austin, is The Highball. A one-of-a-kind restaurant, bowling alley, and karaok…
There's no doubt that Austin, TX loves Mr. Willie Nelson! The country music legend can be fo…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Homeland Rumble
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- Lomography & Phototuts+ Present the Portraits of Summer Competition
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 3: City Games
- LomoAmigo Ties' Cross-Over Rumble
- Lose Yourself Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - All MX'd Up!
- Lomography Austin's 1st Anniversary Rumble and Exhibition!