Have an account? Login | New to Lomography? Register | Lab | Current Site:

i kinda messed this one up, i used ilfotec dd-x but instead of a dilution of 1+4 i did 1+9, i realised it after five minutes in the soup, then i just doubled the developing time and it kinda worked out, pretty grey alltough

pulex This photo was shot on film. Taken by pulex with a Kiev 88 loaded with Fuji Acros 100 film in Bruck an der Leitha, Austria. These tags describe this photo: acros, 88, 100, old, pea, factory, wunderkerzen, long, exposures, nighttime, portraits, multiple, russian, camera, slr, 120, medium, format, mittelformat, fuji, and kiev. This photo can also be found in the album Kiev 88 + Fuji Acros 100.

7 comments

  1. vas_vas

    vas_vas

    very cool!

    almost 4 years ago · report as spam
  2. mochilis

    mochilis

    wow

    almost 4 years ago · report as spam
  3. t0m7

    t0m7

    das is ja geil! verdammt schöne kunst!

    almost 4 years ago · report as spam
  4. shoujoai

    shoujoai

    Toll *__*

    almost 4 years ago · report as spam
  5. violet_rayy

    violet_rayy

    works for me!

    almost 4 years ago · report as spam
  6. redgreenblue

    redgreenblue

    6!

    almost 4 years ago · report as spam
  7. herbert-4

    herbert-4

    Works OK. I think dilution and developement time are exponential, though. 1:9 maybe should have been about X4, or maybe X5 or X6. Last time I developed my own was about 1970. I took a class while in USN.

    almost 4 years ago · report as spam