You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
45 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 45 people like this photo. 45 people like this photo: anotando, candee2104, wesley1234, boubert72, betterthanelvis, revolutionary13, georgebaker, gladys, _finestre_analogiche_, z790406, jesselau, ironsymphony, shoujoai, susielomovitz, cornborn, elvismartinezsmith, calpaslan, elletra, earlybird, mymysteriousisland, leela_dark, pushkar, fabyen, quail, azikad, brittany, lunny, tjbeard8985, manneken, jillpossible, alexandracded, wapclub, gangan, aprilrich427, konbiw, pixiepie, adi_totp, superlighter, tsingtao, miyuki, felipemendes, waynelee, baijiu89, hfdubs, and jero.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
You don't have to go far to take some nice pictures. Great spots/places are usually around y…
In order to take a closer look at the landscape around Tsing Ma Bridge, other than the hikin…
When you hear the name Hong Kong, what is the first image that comes to your mind? A shoppin…
I bring all my cameras everywhere, regardless of working trip or vacation, and this time, le…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Digital Arts: Show Your Colours Rumble!
- Go Team Asia! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Lomography x Tate Britain: The Vorticists Multiple Exposure Rumble
- Homenaje Lomográfico: Todos con La Roja
- O Christmas Tree Flash Rumble
- One more chance for you to get involved in Hong Kong City Guide!
- Find A Little Bit of Hong Kong Competition：The City Traveler
- My Perfectly Untraditional Christmas Rumble
- Word of the Month: October