20 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 20 people like this photo. 20 people like this photo: rik041, pushkar, naomac, willieong, catarella, cedricvdt, freckleface, jennson, danbarry, neja, fabioduarte77, shoujoai, bulletofmine, loquat22, zibi, adi_totp, borbapereira, yeahyeahyeahh, fram, and blancarleal.
Christmas in NZ. As you descend down the mountain road that leads you towards Lake Rotoiti, the rising mountains give you a sense of being secluded from the outside world. It's very calming.This photo was shot on film. Taken by jojo8785 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Saint Arnaud, New Zealand. These tags describe this photo: 35mm, first roll, diana f+, new zealand, lake rotoiti, panorama, photo stitch, mountain, and lake. Date: 2010-12. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Christmas in New Zealand.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
In my top ten favourite lakes, Lake Rotoiti within Nelson Lakes National Park, New Zealand i…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- LomoWall Rumble for Lodz's Lomograpy Meeting 2011
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Afternoon
- Go Tell It On The Mountain Flash Rumble
- Me, Myself and I - Isolation Rumble
- Silent Night Flash Rumble
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Coast, Mountain & Jungle LomoWall Rumble
- White Christmas Flash Rumble