Always swimming, swimming, swimmingThis photo was shot on film. Taken by natalieerachel with a Canon EOS ELAN II loaded with Fuji Superia 200 (35mm) film in Honolulu, United States. These tags describe this photo: i, water, blue, everyday, swim, and mailesmiley. Date: 2010-12. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Swymmer's Lyph.
21 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 21 people like this photo. 21 people like this photo: fish300, superlighter, copefan, caio-braga, annekoning, emkei, mailesmiley, skadinx, bravebird, amunike, knappschaft, sondyy, azzzy, marant69, cryve, 15lexig, nigelk, dooby, oskar73, alodag, and sirio174.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Beyond the picturesque Waikiki Beach, my love and I prefer to find smaller beaches that rema…
One of Hawaii's most renowned hotels is the Kahala Mandarin. Set in the upper class communit…
This is a small neighborhood or district in Honolulu. It has a lot of character and contains…
Most of us gravitate to the larger, more glamorous things - the latest iPhone, the sleekest …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Bibio x Lomography: The Bokeh Rumble
- Uniting Smiles Rumble - LomoWall Exhibition at Fringe Festival Athens
- ร่วมส่งรอยยิ้มลอยน้ำไปให้ทุกคนที่ต้องการกำลังใจ ผ่านภาพถ่ายของเรากันเถอะ
- Find A Little Bit of Hong Kong Competition: The Smiley Faces
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy Around You!
- Help Japan - A Hug Goes a Long Way