This is a red room inside the Seattle Public Library, in Seattle Washington.This photo was shot on film. Taken by jblaze823 with a Holga 120 CFN (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak 160VC film in Seattle, WA, United States. These tags describe this photo: red, room, stairs, long exposure, light, library, steps, floor, low angle, shadows, hidden lomolocation, arcitecture, color, and city. This photo can also be found in the album Holga0016-SeattlePublicLibrary.
16 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 16 people like this photo. 16 people like this photo: kylewis, konbiw, -a-l-b-e-r-t-o-, wendalls, domyblue, life_on_mars, stouf, kitapop, bccbarbosa, tracyvmoore, skagen, metzgor, palkina, bkspicture, isoterica, and zharenkov.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Today our new City Slicker from Seattle introduces us to Seattle. Welcome Abby! we are looki…
Seattle, Washington is not quite on the West Coast but it definitely has an original West Co…
This building pushes the limits of what a library should be like - designed by the renown ar…
A strange building with so many unique things to offer, the Seattle Public Library will not …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- POP 09 Lomography + Jones Soda Competition - Show Us The Things That Make You POP!
- You've Been Framed Rumble
- The Hidden LomoLocation Rumble
- Go Team North America! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Lomography + ItsNiceThat.com Competition, Week 2,
- The Future is Analogue Rumble pt 2: The Return of Colours, Overtones, Nuances, Shades & Real Beauty