My Dirrrty Diana comes home!This photo was shot on film. Taken by tallgrrlrocks with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Fuji Provia 100F (120 100ISO) film in Kowloon, Hong Kong. These tags describe this photo: postcard, harbour, tourist, avenue of the stars, 120, summer, medium_format, city, hong_kong, and asia. This photo can also be found in the album Dirrrty Diana Comes Home .
14 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 14 people like this photo. 14 people like this photo: stefanihsukma, panjihardjakaprabon, marjanbuning, inine, panelomo, juanix, lightblue, ijester, mikahsupageek, bkspicture, acano, neja, scede, and blancarleal.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Ladies street is one of the busiest street in Hong Kong, it is also known as Tung Choi stree…
On a hot summer's day, most people would prefer to go to an air conditioned mall, but what a…
Mongkok is Hong Kong's famous tourist attraction, its unique streets and bustling crowd make…
Hong kong is a small megalopolis but still big enough to have a major shopping street, that …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- All Things Diana Rumble
- Diana World Tour Berlin - Diana Vignettes Rumble
- One more chance for you to get involved in Hong Kong City Guide!
- Lomomission 57: In Transit
- Find A Little Bit of Hong Kong Competition：The City Traveler
- A Landmark Rumble from We Are Disposable and Lomography!
- Lomography.asia Welcome's You Rumble
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!