I followed the advice of a friend: take the subway and exit onto the street at the stop of Westminster ... To come to light, closed the hearing. What you see? A wonderfull picture of the Big Ben.This photo was shot on film. Taken by jaalvarez with a Lomography Fisheye One (available in our Online Shop) loaded with FUJI 200 expired film in London, United Kingdom. These tags describe this photo: big ben, travel, underground, london, town, ciudad, stadt, traffic, circulación, verkehr, and city. This photo can also be found in the album London - Londres.
19 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 19 people like this photo. 19 people like this photo: jahwil, xerry, baloi, shiningmer, neja, zmeinain, xix_fury, scorpie, deleted user, nene_photography, jeabzz, fish300, bccbarbosa, phil2k90, adi_totp, wowmats, pisch, benjaminolivares, and isabel_mebarak.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Everything you ever wished for your apartment and even more.
Making double exposures in Chelsea. I don't like pigeons myself. Well, not unless they are C…
Ad Hoc is my favorite (and the most colorful) shop on King's Road. It opened in 1995, some o…
When you need to escape the throb and thrum of the city, what better place to go to than a r…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Concurso Beefeater London Market & Lomography
- Rumblin' in London Extended Rumble
- Full Circle - Lomography x Freestyle Magazine Competition
- The Perfect 10 Extended Rumble
- Espanis Lomocovers Marzo
- 180 Grad sind nicht genug! - Fisheye Fotowettbewerb
- Fotowettbewerb: Bilder aus dem Untergrund
- Lomography + ItsNiceThat.com Competition, Week 2,
- Lomography And The Vintage Guide To London Bring You A Very Stylish Competition!
- Concurso Express: Día internacional del turismo