My Holga - My 1st lomo camera
This was a reflection of me on a mirror using red flash on the Holga.This photo was shot on film. Taken by quaisoir with a Holga 120 CFN (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Ektachrome EPP film in Butter Factory, Singapore. These tags describe this photo: red, mirror, x-pro, quaisoir, portrait, 120, medium format, summer, “todos, con, roja”, la, and holga. This photo can also be found in the albums 1st Holga ShotsMirror Mirage.
24 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 24 people like this photo. 24 people like this photo: brianr62, superlighter, sushi_9009, calamita, scede, mephisto19, elvismartinezsmith, albeelee, weidong, yochan, nacarilegea, jeabzz, trw, b0rn2b1ush, grazie, iskandar, sondyy, dabai, domemerson, pangmark, macstef, bccbarbosa, missmeowly, and blancarleal.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Here is a massive collection of photos in various communities in Singapore! Taken with fello…
The thought of shooting in a cemetery park would be creepy, eerie, and crazy (?!) Well that …
The largest Japanese cemetery in South East Asia.
One of the oldest churches in Singapore, the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Ma…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Your Best Self Portrait Rumble
- The Future is Analogue Rumble pt 2: The Return of Colours, Overtones, Nuances, Shades & Real Beauty
- LomoMission Week 3 - 120 Endless Fun!
- With Lomography camera コンテスト
- Espanis Lomocover Octubre 2010
- Me and You and Everyone We Know. And a Camera.
- Homenaje Lomográfico: Todos con La Roja
- You and Your Camera Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - Your Number One
- Love Unexpected August - Love Thyself