Test-driving the 38mm Ultra-Wide angle lens on Diana F+

VueScan is the most annoying program out there. Took me half a day to find out how to make several custom crops off a strip. This is from BEFORE I had found that out, and I decided it would be better to just upload it as it is.
The film is 27+ years old, and this is the best I can squeeze from it. The image was very difficult to SEE, not to mention to SCAN!


  1. alburnkat
    alburnkat ·

    Very Interesting, but I'm very surprised you got any image, 64T being a slow film to start and then expired too, unless it was refrigerated for the 27 years it will have lost a lot of sensitivity and gained age fog. Then the Diana having limited exposure range on top of that. But don't worry you can get some nice results with the right long exposure. Check these out:

  2. adash
    adash ·

    That is my plan as well: overexpose A LOT in order to fight the lost sensitivity, and underdevelop A LOT in order to fight the base fog. Next time I will try that.

  3. adash
    adash ·


  4. troch
    troch ·