My first attempt at DIY Redscale

I used Kodak Ultramax 400 film, but treated it as though it was a 200 since I was exposing the wrong side. I used a green filter on many of the shots and set the ISO to 100 to complicate for the loss of light this caused - it was a nice sunny day and so this was not a problem.

23 Comments

  1. lauralaula
    lauralaula ·

    great shot!!!!

  2. trw
    trw ·

    Like the splitz!

  3. isabel_mebarak
    isabel_mebarak ·

    hahahahahahha!! great!!

  4. funfun
    funfun ·

    love it!

  5. saidseni
    saidseni ·

    Great colors. Which film did you reverse?

  6. fisher-price
    fisher-price ·

    Thanks @saidsent, the film was Kodak Ultramax 400 ISO and I used a green filter on many of the shots.

  7. buckshot
    buckshot ·

    Fantastic shot! And why isn't this one on the Selected page...?!?

  8. satcom
    satcom ·

    truly idyllic

  9. jimjimm
    jimjimm ·

    beautifully done....good work..:)...

  10. silvereyes
    silvereyes ·

    Beautiful!

  11. jeffr
    jeffr ·

    great!

  12. 0live
    0live ·

    great colors in this album

  13. paula412
    paula412 ·

    wonderful!

  14. blueskyandhardrock
    blueskyandhardrock ·

    Awesome!

  15. blueskyandhardrock
    blueskyandhardrock ·

    Awesome!

  16. walasiteodito
    walasiteodito ·

    great i should try that!

  17. sweetyyydreams
    sweetyyydreams ·

    Amazing!

  18. tattso
    tattso ·

    very beautiful

  19. mafiosa
    mafiosa ·

    Amazing image!

  20. fish300
    fish300 ·

    красива:)

  21. anne165
    anne165 ·

    really great shot love this

  22. pictures_of_dorian
    pictures_of_dorian ·

    Gorgeous use of double exposure.

  23. retro-girl
    retro-girl ·

    Twice as cute!