My first attempt at DIY Redscale
I used Kodak Ultramax 400 film, but treated it as though it was a 200 since I was exposing the wrong side. I used a green filter on many of the shots and set the ISO to 100 to complicate for the loss of light this caused - it was a nice sunny day and so this was not a problem.This photo was shot on film. Taken by fisher-price with a Lomo LC-A+ Russia Day (available in our Online Shop) loaded with diy redscale film in Dover, United Kingdom. These tags describe this photo: dover, redscale, diy redscale, lc-a, lc-a+ russia day, 35mm, lomo, and lomography. Date: 2012-07. This photo can also be found in the album First Attempt At DIY Redscale.
25 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 25 people like this photo. 25 people like this photo: mariskaviska, tomkiddo, jeng, weleasewoger72, emkei, clownshoes, nacarilegea, marysun, atria007, koduckgirl, why-yu, analogue_lover, disdis, tsingtao, adash, pearlgirl77, bloomchen, davideji, imym, lemonpassion, kostas, cocaneonkamerasutra, eskimofriend, jeffr, and red_constructor.