30 Weeks, 30 Cams - Week 15: Horizon Perfekt:
I got this cam for my birthday during my holidays. Couldn´t wait to shoot my first roll though. Unfortunately two bad things happened:
1. During shooting this first roll the knob for rewinding the film just fell off somewhere. I think it was at the beach but I couldn´t find it anymore. Luckily Petra from the customer service is a blast so after only two days I got a new one send to where I stayed.
2. This is the most annoying thing!!! The adjustment of the wheel for the exposure time is/was crap without me noticing it so as you can see most shots are overexposed even though I used a lightmeter. What happened? If you set the exposure time to 1/125 it actually means you have an exposure time of 1/60. 1/250 means 1/125 and 1/500 means 1/250. I hate it. During my current roll by accident I turned the wheel further than 1/500 so I couldn´t see the mark anymore and noticed a "click"-sound which made me think "Please not!!!". Well, as you can see it is like I thought it is. I have 3 more rolls shot like this and I hope the bad weather I had makes them look OK. Anyone experienced the same thing with the Horizon?
- 30 30 weeks, 30 cams baltic sea bar beach boats boote cams clouds dorfkneipe ebx elitechrome elitechrome ebx fahne falshöft field flag glücksburg hafen himmel horizon horse kneipe kodak leuchtturm lighthouse meer ostsee pferd port pub reetdachkate sea sky strand wasserschloß weeks wirtshaus wolken
- Horizon Perfekt (available in our shop)
- Kodak Elitechrome EBX (available in our shop)
- 30 Weeks, 30 Cams - Week 15: Horizon Perfekt