Me-Drinking moonshine, a blacksmith traditionThis photo was shot on film. Taken by badjuju with a Lomo LC-A+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Lady Grey B&W 400 35mm film in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. These tags describe this photo: 2012, wedding, lady, grey, b&w, 400iso, lomo, analog, film, outing, event, summer, memphis, metal, museum, girl, drink, drunk, moonshine, fire, water, tradition, blacksmith, celebrate, lgbt, colorsplash, and flash. Date: 2012-06-23. This photo can also be found in the albums 2012 Favorites- Black and WhiteHawk Wedding in Lady Grey.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Summer Refreshment
- Show Us Your Face After a Long Night of Scanning Rumble
- Ditch Your Bad Habit Rumble
- Lomography + Violet & Daisy: Beautiful & Badasss rumble
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Your Bad Habits
- Life of the Party Rumble
- Love Unexpected November - Hate to Love
- Your Holiday Guilty Pleasure Rumble